Pluto becoming a planet again has really taught us that if we complain hard enough about something, we can change things, even on a planetary level
- me to all my friends: YOU CAN DO IT. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN LIFE. LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER. COME ON!!!
- me to myself: you fucking piece of shit you will amount to nothing nothing is worth it your feelings are irrational go sleep for 22 hours
- my mom: it's 11 go to sleep
- me: actually its 10:58
I love it when animals ( SPECIALLY dogs ) are unable to keep their tongue inside their mouth it’s so funny and I just love it so so soo much
Here’s an Otocolobus manul — nature’s Grumpy Cat — discovering a camera trap outside it’s den. Camera traps are used by biologists to lean about rare animals’ behavior, abundance, and health — just by setting up a solar-powered camera with a motion trigger. No physical trapping necessary.
O. manul (also known as Pallas’s cat) is about the size of a house cat, but you’ll notice has round pupils instead of slits. It lives in western China and the steppes of Central Asia.
You’d think that Pallas’s cat would rule the internet by now - but there aren’t too many photos of them because they are both rare and shy. The IUCN lists them as near-threatened. Just another reason to support species conservation!
(via sunflowersunhat)posted 12 hours ago with 19,450 notes reblog
- Teacher: What are you going to do after college?
- Senior: I don't know.
- Teacher: Well what are you passionate about?
- Senior: I haven't had time to find my passion because I'm too busy preparing for tests/midterms/finals/the AP exam/ACT/SAT and having to write my college entry/scholarship/housing applications. Plus, I have homework.